Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role within a dynamic team environment? Here at Gartshore’s, we deliver high-spec interior fit-outs and bespoke joinery to the commercial and retail sector throughout New Zealand. We have an exciting position for a Chief Financial Officer to join our team in Tauranga.
WHATS ON OFFER:
- Competitive remuneration package with additional bonuses!
- The chance to be part of an award winning team
- Annual health and well-being checks and monitoring
- A great Company atmosphere, monthly BBQs – Work hard, play hard in state of the art facilities
- Having been in business for 65 years, we know how to look after our staff – some of them have been here 10, 20, 25 and even 40 years…..
As our Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for managing the overall Finance function of the Gartshore group of companies, including reporting accurate and timely financial information. As a key member of the Executive team you will participate in key decisions, strategic initiatives, and business modelling. You will also be responsible for developing/enhancing and implementing processes, systems, and controls to improve the risk profile and operational efficiency of the business. This role is also accountable for the administrative function of the business, from Marketing through to IT and Insurance.
From specialist QS teams, joiners, cabinetmakers, fabricators, finishers and detailers, through to the on-site project managers, shopfitters and finishing carpenters, we all understand the pressured and technical nature of interior construction. Gartshore offer cost effective solutions and are dedicated to on-time, on-budget completions of quality workmanship for commercial and retail interiors throughout New Zealand.
The successful candidate will be a Chartered Accountant with 10+ years of experience working in a commercial finance role, either someone looking for the next step or an established CFO looking to add value. We’re looking for someone who has the ability to maintain a high performing team, including employee satisfaction and team culture.
You will have experience in:
- Working with a Job Costing financial system
- Analysing Work in Progress and deriving the revenue earned amount
- Advanced Excel user
- Handling debt collection, including knowledge of the Construction Contracts Act and experience in applying this legislation
- Implementing improvements to finance and other systems
- Generation of ideas and implementation of initiatives to improve overall performance across the wider business.
- Ability to provide accurate and timely financial reports each month
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to be part of an established and driven team, this is the position for you. APPLY NOW through our online application form below.
Click here to apply on Trademe
Click here to apply on Seek